Audi Q5 e-tron 40
₱4,500,000 – ₱6,250,000
From every angle, the Audi Q5 e-tron looks like a big brother of the Q4 e-tron. Its shape and design are very similar to those of the global compact electric SUV. This is another indication that the Q5 e-tron is a China-only model, as Audi wouldn’t design two global models very closely.
Audi Q5 e-tron 40 Photos
The Audi Q5 e-tron comes in two kinds:
1. The 40 e-tron with a single motor setup and rear-wheel drive. Output is 204 hp and 310 Nm. Weight is a beefy 2325 kilo. Battery is 83.4 kWh with an energy consumption of 15.9 kWh per 100 kilometers. NEDC range is 560 kilometers.
2. The 50 e-tron (pictured), with a twin motor setup and four-wheel drive. Output is 306 hp and 460 Nm. Weight is an even beefier 2410 kilo. Battery is the same 83.4 kWh but energy consumption is up to 17 kWh per 100 kilometer. NEDC range is 520 kilometers.
Rear Aircon Outlet
Middel storage box
Key interior features of the Q5 e-tron include a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, Augmented Reality Head-Up Display, touch-operated steering wheel buttons, 11.6-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 13-speaker Bang & Olufsen 3D surround sound system.
The Audi Q5 e-tron apes the Q4 e-tron on the inside. From the new-generation Audi steering wheel with flattened top and bottom sections to the fancy dashboard with sharp lines and angular AC vents on the sides of the steering wheel, the hexagonal binnacle for the operating display, the wide driver-side-tilted touchscreen, the floating operating panel below the climate control operating unit, the e-tron badge on the driver-side dashboard, and the triangular door handle section, it borrows almost every part from the Q4 series.
The Audi Q5 e-tron is a three-row electric SUV that comes in 6-seat and 7-seat configurations, and both versions offer a flat floor. Second-row occupants get their own AC vents located between the front seats, and there’s a central armrest for their comfort.
Forward collision warning with automatic braking (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in certain scenarios)
Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the Audi and the car in front)
Lane keeping system (makes minor steering corrections to help keep the vehicle centered in its lane)
Blind-spot warning with rear cross-traffic warning (alerts you if a vehicle is in your blind spot during a lane change or while in reverse)
Vehicle Maintenance and Customer Service Support
We will connect you to our dealer partner who provides the following:
- 3-year car warranty or 100k kms
- 8-year battery warranty or 160k kms
- After-sales and Customer Service
More Info About Audi Q45 e-tron 40
Ready to make the shift to Electric Vehicles?
Get a free online trade in appraisal in minutes without having to come to the dealership. Trade in your gas car for an electric vehicle today to support a green and sustainable future of mobility. #ElectricVehiclesPH